- Family Meals
- Boneless Chicken
- Kids’ Meals
Nutrition Info Join the Bo Team
The nutrition information on this website is derived from testing conducted in accredited laboratories, published resources and from information provided from Bojangles’® suppliers. All nutritional information is based on standard product formulations and serving sizes. All nutritional information is based on average values for ingredients from our suppliers, and has been rounded to meet current FDA guidelines. Variation in serving sizes, preparation techniques, product testing and sources of supply, as well as seasonal differences may affect the nutritional values for each product.
You should expect some variation in the nutrient content of the products purchased in our restaurants. Product formulations change periodically. This information is correct as of February 2011.
- All data follows the federal regulations regarding the rounding of nutritional data. Information displayed may vary slightly from actual based on rounding.
- Portion sizes for “fixin” items are the recommended amounts. These items are individually portioned at every restaurant, and variations will exist from restaurant to restaurant.
- Biscuit nutritionals are based on Bojangles’® proprietary blend of essential components and performance standards used by the majority of the system.
- Not all menu items may be available in all locations.
- Test menu items or Limited Time Offerings are not included in our nutritional information.
- Bojangles’® does not have an allergen free cooking environment. All products are prepared in the same kitchen area.
- Calories in drinks are represented by the amount of liquid in the cup. A beverage cup will contain ice, unless otherwise requested.
- Sodium values will vary based on the level of sodium in your cities water supply.
The information provided is for informational purposes only. Neither Bojangles’®, its franchisees, its suppliers and/or vendors, or its employees assume any responsibility for sensitivity or allergy to any food product or ingredient provided by, or in our restaurants.
Anyone with any food sensitivity, allergies, special dietary needs, or specific dietary inquiries and/or concerns should consult a certified medical professional of their own selection regarding the suitability of our food products for their specific diet.