Do you love Bojangles Chicken Supremes®? And mac ‘n cheese? And BBQ sauce?
Of course you do.
Combine them all together, and you’ll have this amazing BBQ Chicken Mac ‘n Cheese dish for your next tailgate.
(Disclaimer: This item is not served at any Bojangles location.)
- Cooking spray
- 4 Picnic Size Bojangles’® Macaroni n’ Cheese
- 8 Bojangles’® Chicken Supremes®
- 6 pieces of cooked and crumbled bacon
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onion for garnish
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 13×9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Chop Bojangles’® Chicken Supremes® into small pieces.
- Toss Bojangles’® Chicken Supremes® in 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine Bojangles® Macaroni ‘n Cheese and Chicken Supremes®, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, then crumbled bacon.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove dish from oven and drizzle additional BBQ sauce on top.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.
Head to your nearest Bojangles to grab some of the items you need for this recipe!