Need a pop of Bojangles flavor at your tailgate? (Besides all the chicken ‘n biscuits you already have, of course…)
Make these Bo-Tato Rounds® Breakfast Bites at home, bring them to the pre-game, and watch them disappear from the plate.
(Disclaimer: This item is not served at any Bojangles location.)
- 2 Picnic Size Bo-Tato Rounds®
- 2 Bojangles’® Sausage Biscuits
- 6 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese, plus some additional for topping
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Crumble Bojangles’® Sausage patty and combine with crumbled bacon, chopped green onion and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk and a pinch of salt and pepper in bowl. Set aside.
- Spray a silicone muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 1-2 Bo-Tato Rounds® (depending on size of tin) in each muffin mold, then press Bo-Tato Rounds® into tin to create a shell.
- Top each shell with the sausage and bacon mixture.
- Pour egg mixture on top of each shell.
- Top with additional cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the egg is solid and cheese on top is melted.
- Remove from muffin tins and serve.
Head to your nearest Bojangles to grab some of the items you need for this recipe!