Running out of fun dishes to bring to your weekend tailgate? Here’s a new one for ya.
Grab some Bojangles’ perfectly seasoned chicken and make this Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring at home.
(Disclaimer: This item is not served at any Bojangles’ location.)
- 3 Bojangles’® Bone- In Chicken Breasts
- 2 Bojangles’® Ranch Dipping Sauces
- ½ cup of your favorite buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 block of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375°F,
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Overlap wide ends of each triangle on baking sheet to form a ring.
- Shred Bojangles’® Bone-In Chicken.
- Pour buffalo sauce over shredded chicken, stir to combine then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cream cheese and Bojangles’® Ranch Dipping Sauce together.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into the Bojangles’® chicken.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the wide ends of the dough.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes uncovered until the crescent ring is golden brown.
- Serve with Bojangles’® Ranch Dipping Sauce.
Head to your nearest Bojangles’ to grab some of the items you need for this recipe!