Stuffing peppers with rice is no new feat, but stuffing them with Bojangles’ Dirty Rice?
Now we’re talking.
Turn this tailgate fixin’ into a dippable delight, also known as Dirty Rice Stuffed Peppers.
(Disclaimer: This item is not served at any Bojangles’ location.)
- Cooking spray
- 1 Picnic Size Bojangles’ Dirty Rice®
- ½ tbsp Bojangles’® French Fry Seasoning
- ½ Picnic Size Bojangles’ Cajun Pintos®
- 6 bell peppers
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Sour cream, to serve
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a large casserole dish with cookie spray or line with foil and set aside.
- Slice peppers into quarters and remove seeds, then set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- In skillet, combine Bojangles’ Dirty Rice®, corn and Bojangles’ Cajun Pintos® until warm.
- Add Bojangles’® French Fry Seasoning and water, stir to combine.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Add ½ cup of cheddar cheese, stir to combine.
- Spoon the stuffing into each bell pepper quarter.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the peppers are hot and the cheese starts to brown
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top of each pepper
- Serve with sour cream for dipping.
Head to your nearest Bojangles’ to grab some of the items you need for this recipe!