It’s hard to escape pumpkin-flavored treats this time of year, and we’re not making it any easier.
We hate to admit, but we jumped on the pumpkin spice train because we made something really delicious.
Check out our Bo-Berry Biscuit® topped with pumpkin spice icing.
(Please note, pumpkin spice icing is not available in any Bojangles’.)
Our homemade icing is sweet, pumpkin-y, and so easy to make.
Here’s how we did it.
1 un-iced Bo-Berry Biscuit®
A mixing bowl
A sauce pan
Electric hand mixers (or some fast-action stirring)
4 tbsp butter
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
2 tbsp milk
- Turn stove on medium-high heat.
- Melt butter in sauce pan, swirling frequently. Don’t let it burn!
- Once melted, pour butter in mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup to bowl. Beat with electric mixers.
- Add milk to thin the icing, then continue mixing.
- Once smooth, pour icing in a plastic baggie. Cut a tiny hole in one bottom corner of baggie.
- Drizzle to your liking onto Bo-Berry Biscuit®.