If you’re STILL looking for ways to use up that leftover Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey, we’ve got one more idea for ya!
Love a hearty chicken pot pie? You’re gonna fall for our version: Bojangles’ Turkey Pot Pie.
(Please note, this pot pie is not available in any Bojangles’.)
Here’s how to make it happen.
Bojangles’ Turkey Pot Pie
Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
2 tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
4 tablespoons flour
4 cups turkey broth (or chicken broth)
2 potatoes, peeled and diced
2 cups shredded Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
1 prepared pie crust
1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in saucepan and cook chopped onion until tender.
- Stir in celery and carrots and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add turkey stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the potatoes and simmer until tender.
- Stir in the Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey, parsley, and peas.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top with the pie crust and brush with egg.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden, then EAT!