Here at Bojangles, we love our French Fry Seasoning. And we know you do, too.
That’s why many of our stores sell it right there at the counter (and why many loyal fans purchase it online.)
While you probably already sprinkle it generously over your chicken, shrimp, veggies, and potatoes, we’re pleased to give you another reason to use our seasoning: with roasted pumpkin seeds.
‘Tis the season, right?
Here’s a simple recipe that you’ll wanna use every Halloween from here on out:
- Cut around the top of pumpkin. Be careful with that knife!
- Remove top and set aside.
- Scoop out all the good stuff, and separate seeds from pulp.
- Thoroughly rinse seeds, and lay them out on a towel to dry.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Once seeds are dry, spread them evenly on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Bojangles French Fry Seasoning (as much as you desire!)
- Pop into oven, and bake for 15 minutes (toss seeds every 5 minutes).
- Remove, let cool, and snack away.