Our love for tailgating and football goes together…well, like chicken and biscuits.
Tailgating doesn’t have to be limited to home games in your city, though. Check out our tips on how you can transform your home into a tailgating paradise for your favorite teams’ away games.
- Grab your favorite teams’ themed Big Bo Box®—now available for a limited time at participating locations. Whether your crew is coming over mid-morning before kickoff or you’re hosting an all-day gathering before a primetime matchup, our famous chicken, made-from-scratch biscuits and home-style fixin’s will always hit the spot, no matter how big your party. You can also sweeten your tailgate by adding Football-Shaped Bo-Berry Biscuits.
- Let the games begin. Don’t make your guests watch the pregame show hours before kickoff. Have an assortment of outdoor games – cornhole, jumbo Jenga and ladder golf – at the ready. Or, grab a football and play a friendly (emphasis on friendly) game of touch football. We also recommend playing Bojangles’ Tailgate Game at BojanglesTailgateHero.com.
- Crank it up. Get your Bluetooth speaker charged and work on a sweet playlist for your home tailgate.
- Coolers, not fridges: End the fight over fridge space. Set up several coolers in your kitchen or outside to keep your Legendary Iced Tea® – or other beverage of choice – chilled and easily accessible. Pro tip: Use your empty Big Bo Box as a cooler. Line your empty box with a plastic bag, then fill said bag with ice. Presto—you have a sweet new cooler.
- Serve Bojangles’ … with a twist. Intrigued by the sound of Bojangles’ Chicken Supremes® in a Blanket or Bo-Tato Round® Breakfast Bites? Check our amazing Tailgate Recipes here. Trust us – these recipes are fire.
Show us your at-home tailgate by tagging @bojangles1977 on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!