Must be available to work five – ten hour shifts weekly. Must be able to run, open, and close shifts without supervision. Develop people. EOW reports. All training in unit. Interview and select people. Employee performance reviews. Must have completed Bojangles’ required classes before promotion. Must pass Field Exam with 90% or better. Must attend Servsafe® Class within first 6 months of employment.
- Maintains highest personal hygiene and professional appearance at all times.
- Creates long-term goals and action plans for QSC. Ultimately responsible
for the QSC level of the unit at all times.
- Responsible for all facilities management, store equipment, including
calibrations, repairs, preventive maintenance, and energy conservation.
- Can manage opening/transition/closing shifts without supervision.
- Maintains holding times, service speed, raw and finished product quality,
cleanliness and sanitation.
- Supervises preparation and positioning of people, equipment, and
products for each shift.
- Handles customer complaints.
- Supervises delivery of raw products.
- Follows up on maintenance person during shift.
- Can perform all Team Member functions.
- Creates long-term unit objectives and action plans for sales.
- Executes LSM activities and extensions of company promotions.
- Defines trading area, competitors, and traffic generators.
- Responsible for unit implementation of new products and procedures.
- Displays correct and accurate POP materials.
- Communicates sales building ideas with Marketing Department.
- Follows up on procedures that support market promotions.
- Projects annual sales and profit plan.
- Responsible for holding line items within budget.
- Checks period unit reports for accuracy.
- Reconciles period P & L with accounting.
- Insures all security procedures are followed.
- Controls labor, waste, and cash.
- Responsible for staffing of Team Members and development of Shift Leaders.
- Assists in management recruitment.
- Evaluates potential manager candidates from Team Members.
- Executes in store recruitment programs.
- Interviews, hires, and trains Team Members.
- Responsible for the retention of Team Members and management.
- Ensures that labor laws are enforced.
- Responsible for the overall Co-Manager and Team Member development programs.
- Ensures that employee benefits are properly administered.
- Conducts performance reviews with UD on Co-Managers and Team Members.
- Sets goals for development of Co-managers and Team Members.
- Personally trains Co-Managers.
- Handles corrective action and/or terminations according to company policy.
- Helps conduct Management Team and Team Member meetings.
- Verifies that all bank deposits have been received by the bank in the correct
amount and on a timely basis.
- Helps complete the managers' schedule.
- Plans, schedules, and approves performance reviews.
- Insures timely and thorough processing of all insurance claims.
- Completes and posts the Team Members schedule on time utilizing Labor
- Responsible for all unit personnel files (POC’s up-to-date, etc.).
- Helps complete all store reports.
- Responsible for safe contents.
- Utilizes computerized build-to and is in charge of ordering.
- Utilizes bin prediction level charts.
- Completes all MIC paperwork.
- Completes documentation and updates in store personnel files.
- Completes weekly inventories.
- Lists invoices on MRR.
- Maintains store safety checklists.
- Completes cash sheet, counts drawers, and assembles deposits.
- Completes all required logs.
- Completes daily, midweek, and EOW inventories.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as directed in Security/Loss Prevention Guide and Human Resources Guide.
This position will be used to determine candidates for the position of Unit Director.