Bojangles' Restaurants, Inc. has an opportunity for a Digital Program Analyst in our support center in Charlotte, North Carolina. This position will be responsible for developing our customer relationship management (CRM) platform as well as providing day-to-day support for digital initiatives. The role requires working collaboratively with various departments within the company.
CRM – Data Analytics & Campaign Management
• Analyze CRM data and provide insights into our customers
• Partner with Analytics & Marketing to design, build and execute campaigns within the CRM platform
• Evaluate and analyze campaign performance. Present analysis and recommendations for improving future campaigns.
• Maintain quarterly campaign schedule
• Build and maintain dashboard depicting key metrics relating to all digital initiatives.
• Work with third party vendor to further enhance CRM capabilities
Mobile App – Payment & Loyalty
• Maintain existing processes which include but aren’t limited to ensuring new stores are set up and configured to accept mobile payment and confirming both company and franchise location data reflected within the app is accurate.
• Ensure customer facing visuals (sliders) are continually updated and align to our marketing strategy.
• Assist with other initiatives as needed
• Monitor and respond to all mobile app customer questions and requests in a timely manner. When applicable work with third party vendor to submit issues and follow up to ensure resolution. Track requests and provide recommendations for future app releases.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
One to two years of applicable work experience
Comfortable with research and analyzing data
Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and advanced knowledge of Excel
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please email resumes to email@example.com.