Our Shift Leader is a part time position. The Shift Leader is responsible for the operation of a Bojangles’ restaurant during their assigned shift to include Quality/Service/Cleanliness, maintaining excellent guest relationships, assisting in the development of best in class team members, and achieving financial responsibilities. Responsible for food production and labor deployment, cash control, and initiating corrective actions. Ensures the restaurant operation is in compliance with all local jurisdictional/federal and regulatory compliance standards.
Serves as a role model for Bojangles’ Core Values, Servant Leadership and actively engages as a Brand Ambassador within the community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure Quality/Service/Cleanliness standards are maintained at all times during shift. Takes corrective action immediately on any deficiencies in order to protect the Brand.
• Assist in ensuring Food Safety systems and processes are understood, implemented, and in compliance in order to protect our guests and meet jurisdictional requirements and Bojangles’ standards.
• Model Servant Leadership by communicating our Vision and Values through actions, examples, and daily performance.
• Perform necessary tasks to meet operational standards with limited direct supervision.
• Maintain operational efficiencies through effective use of inventory and labor controls, organization, and time management.
• Perform assigned daily maintenance and cleaning activities.
• Understand and uphold company safety and security policies and procedures including cash management.