Our Unit Director (Restaurant Manager or General Manager) is responsible for all aspects of the restaurant operation including Quality/Service/Cleanliness, maintaining excellent guest relationships, hiring, developing and retaining best-in-class team members. Our Unit Director is responsible for meeting restaurant financial objectives, forecasting sales and food production, labor scheduling and deployment, cash control, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
Serves as a role model for Bojangles' core values and servant leadership, and is actively engaged as a brand ambassador within the community. Ensures the restaurant operation is in compliance with all local jurisdictional/federal and regulatory compliance standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Model servant leadership by communicating our Vision and Values through actions, examples, and daily performance.
• Ensure Quality/Service/Cleanliness standards are maintained at all times. Takes corrective action immediately on any deficiencies in order to protect the Brand.
• Ensure Food Safety systems and processes are understood, implemented, and in compliance in order to protect our guests and meet jurisdictional requirements and Bojangles’ standards.
• Understand and analyze restaurants financial performance responsibilities. Develop action plans to improve financial, sales, and profit opportunities.
• Utilize systems and processes (Learn Upon, POCs, Training Guides/DVDs, and Performance Reviews) to ensure ongoing training and development.
• Assess and address staffing levels utilizing Hiring Manager and recruiting platforms to improve retention.
• Maintain operational efficiencies through effective use of planning, organizing, labor deployment, time management, and sales forecasting.
• Communicate and uphold company safety and security policies and procedures including cash management.
• Identify and facilitate public relations and marketing initiatives/strategies to grow a customer base and develop customer loyalty.
• Administer H.R. policy compliance to maintain company standards meeting government regulations (IE: EEOC, CPI, OSHA, E-Verify, Shareholding Laws, etc.) and satisfying all legal requirements.
• Identify facility and equipment maintenance issues and take appropriate action to correct deficiencies and needs. Perform/assign daily maintenance and cleaning activities as required.
· Competitive base salary (up to $57,475.00) and eligible for competitive monthly bonus program
· 401K (company matching)
· Industry leading comprehensive insurance programs including:
o Medical, Dental, Vision,
o Life Insurance and Long term and Short term Disability (company paid)
· Great vacation plan
· Paid Holidays
· Outstanding training program (throughout career)
· Scholarship program for eligible Employees and/or family members
EOE/Drug Free Workplace • Successful Completion of Background Check Required