Above all else, Bojangles is a Southern-born brand – and what do Southerners love more than anything else? Tailgating, of course! (The actual game comes second.)
It’s not a tailgate without Bojangles, and this year, we’re here to revamp your tailgate with some one-of-a-kind Bo menu hacks, courtesy of our culinary team.
Let’s start with those noon kickoff games. You’ll be up early tailgating, so why not get creative with some of our signature breakfast items? We suggest:
- Biscuit Bowls (hollow out our biscuits and fill them with goodies – gravy, cut-up Cajun Filet and sausage, eggs, cheese, the works!)
- BoBerry Biscuit French toast
- Eggs BOnedict (Use your favorite protein + our biscuits + eggs + Hollandaise sauce)
- Sausage patty lollipops
Let’s say your team is playing in the 3:30 time slot. You’re going to want to prep some quick bites so your crew is fueled up for the game (and has something to eat afterwards, too!):
- Chicken pimento cheese balls
- Cajun pinto bean dip
- Sweet tea butter (on Bojangles’ biscuits, of course!)
- Mashed potato cakes with gravy
Congrats! You’ve made it through a long football Saturday, and your team’s 7:30 kickoff is finally here. Here’s some fun dinner options to enjoy before the game gets going:
- Rice bowls (get creative with these: start with a base of Dirty Rice, and go crazy – though we suggest Cajun Pintos, Coleslaw and Supremes!)
- Bo Taco Bar: complete with tortillas, Dirty Rice, Cajun Pintos, chopped Supremes, pico de gallo and sour cream.
- Make them “walking tacos” by using bags of Fritos instead of tortillas!
- Supreme “Hot Dogs” (with a hot dog bun, a Supreme, Coleslaw and the sauce of your choosing)
Of course, we never forget about dessert! Craft a super-sweet peach cobbler made with BoBerry Biscuits or our Sweet Potato Pies.
Try these hacks out and share photos with us on our social channels. Win or lose, we know you’ll be the envy of every tailgater at the game.