By now, we hope you’ve secured your Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey for your holiday meal this Thanksgiving.
If not, call your local store today to see if they’re participating!
And since we know you may have some leftovers, here’s another delicious recipe.
(Please note, this casserole is not available in any Bojangles’.)
Bojangles’ Cheesy Stuffing and Turkey Casserole
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
4 cups leftover stuffing
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup turkey or chicken broth
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
4 cups cubed leftover Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Place stuffing, cranberries, and pecans in a large bowl and stir in the broth.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg, mozzarella cheese, and ricotta cheese.
- In a greased 13×9″ baking dish, layer 2 cups of Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey, 3 cups of stuffing mixture, and cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining 2 cups of turkey and 1 cup of stuffing mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving, and enjoy!