ICYMI, it’s turkey season, and our Seasoned Fried Turkeys are BACK (for a limited time at participating locations only, of course.)
You can even call or visit your local participating store and pre-order one today.
And if you’re already worried about all those turkey leftovers… stop. We’ve got some tasty solutions.
First up is our take on turkey salad sandwiches. Stay tuned for more recipes over the next few weeks.
(Please note, this turkey salad is not available in any Bojangles’.)
Bojangles’ Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Prep time: 15 minutes
1 ½ cups of shredded Bojangles’ Seasoned Fried Turkey
½ cup chopped celery or apple
½ cup of red grapes, cut in quarters
¼ small red onion (can substitute with scallions or a large shallot)
4 slices of green leaf lettuce
½ cup mayonnaise
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Ground cayenne pepper (optional)
4 multigrain buns
- Place the shredded Bojangles’ turkey into a large bowl.
- Add the celery, onions, grapes, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold ingredients together. For a ‘lil spicy twist, sprinkle in some ground cayenne pepper.
- Lay the 4 bottoms of buns on a cutting board, and add a leaf of lettuce to each.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts, and add to top of lettuce.
- Crown with tops of buns, and enjoy!