E-Club Panthers Tailgate Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
- The E-Club Panthers Tailgate Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding Rhode Island) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Owners and employees of Sponsor and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Giveaway agencies, and members of their owners’ and officers’ immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter or win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as the Giveaway winner has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, entrant has completed and submitted all required forms (including an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, if required) and entrant has otherwise complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway will begin on December 17, 2017 at 11:01 a.m. EST and will end on December 17, 2017, at 12:50 p.m. EST (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway.
- HOW TO ENTER:
VIA MAIL: Hand print your full name, complete mailing address with zip code, telephone number, email address, age, and the phrase “ E-Club Panthers Tailgate Giveaway on a 3” x 5” card and mail in an envelope to: Bojangles’ E-Club Giveaway, 9432 Southern Pine Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28273. Mail-in entries (each also a “Mail In-Entry”) must be postmarked by December 20, 2017. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail.
Proof of delivery or receipt of Activation Zone Entry or Mail-In Entry (each, an “Entry”) will not be deemed by the Sponsor as proof of Entry into this Giveaway. Entries must comply with any applicable technical, creative, and legal requirements set forth in these Official Rules and must be legible.
- ENTRY LIMIT; ODDS: Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries received from any person in excess of the limitation will be void. All Entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Odds depend on number of Entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded and will consist of a Bojangles’ Cornhole Board, 2 Bojangles’ Tailgate Chairs, and a $50 Bojangles’ promotional gift card to expire on December 31, 2018. Total ARV of all prizes is $360.00.
All applicable federal, state and local taxes, and any other expenses associated with prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in each winner’s name if required by law. All gift cards are subject to applicable terms and conditions.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- WINNER SELECTION: All eligible Entries received during the Entry Period will be combined and one (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its agent. The drawing will occur December 20, 2017.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winner will be notified via phone or email. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours of the initial attempt, he or she may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner. The winners are subject to verification. Potential winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, also be required to complete and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release, and a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600), within three (3) days of attempted delivery of same. If a potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to complete and return any required affidavit or release within the specified time period, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected from the remaining eligible Entries received.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees, and each of their respective owners, officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Giveaway, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Giveaway, (b) undeliverable e-mails or messages resulting from any reason outside of the Released Parties’ control, (c) any damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Giveaway; or (d) lost, delayed, destroyed, re-directed, or returned prizes or any portion of a prize (which prize or portion of a prize will not be replaced or re-sent). By entering, each entrant fully releases and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, and demands arising out of or relating to participation in the Giveaway, the Giveaway process, the acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize or prize component and/or any use of the winner’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims, liabilities, damages, and demands based on any personal injury, property damages or loss or death. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Giveaway, the use of the Bojangles’ Web Site, or the acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the promotion of the Giveaway, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- DISPUTES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or of Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this Giveaway or relating to these Official Rules will be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of North Carolina, County of Mecklenburg, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules.
- WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winners, available after January 8, 2018, or a copy of these Official Rules, send an email to email@example.com with a subject line of “E-Club Panthers Tailgate Giveaway Winner Name Request” and include your specific request in the body of your email, or send a properly stamped, self-addressed envelope to E-Club Sweepstakes c/o Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc., 9432 Southern Pine Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28273, to be received no later than December 31, 2017.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc., 9432 Southern Pine Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28273.
All Bojangles’ trademarks are the property of Bojangles’ International, LLC.